SpiroKit for React Native 1.0.5 released + Demo Mobile App available in the stores
·Feb 10, 2023·
2 min read
I'm excited to announce that I've been working on a demo app for Android & iOS to showcase the component library, and the app is available in the App Store & Play Store
I also uploaded a new version of the SpiroKit package that includes new props to further customize components and a lot of new docs examples to copy/paste.
Bug Fixing and improvements
- We added a complete documentation for the Action Sheet component in the Storybook portal.
- Alert component & Select component
- Now you can use the prop "_modal" to pass props to the internal modal used for both components.
- Documentation in Storybook was updated to include this new prop.
- Badge component
- We added three new props to allow further customizations: backgroundColor, textColor, and borderColor.
- Documentation in Storybook was updated with an example using these new props.
- Button component
- Documentation in Storybook was updated to include an example of a button with a custom background color.
- Modal component
- Storybook docs updated to fix issues with the examples.
- Keyboard Avoiding View component
- Storybook documentation was added with an example of how to wrap a screen to avoid issues with the keyboard.
If you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or send my a DM on Twitter twitter.com/mauro_codes